Many new and innovative materials are being developed for the thermoforming process to address the most demanding needs of our customers' products. Profile Plastics can provide several options to help determine what is best suited for your project.
Our largest volume thermoplastics include:
- PVC/PMMA – a proprietary flame-retardant thermoplastic engineered for specific applications.
- ABS – Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene
- FRABS – Flame Retardant ABS
- HIPS – High Impact Polystyrene
- HMWPE – High Molecular Weight Polyethylene
- PP – Polypropylene
- TPO - Thermoplastic Olefin
- TPE – Thermoplastic Elastomers
- TPU – Thermoplastic Polyurethane
- PC – Polycarbonate
- PETG – Amorphous Polyethylene Terephthalate
- PMMA – Acrylic
- PVC – Poly Vinyl Chloride
- UL-rated materials are available to meet various flame classifications such as 94HB, V0, V1 and V5
- Various highly engineered specialty resins or thermoplastic blends are available to meet specific industry standards such as aircraft interiors, transportation, NSF, etc.